- Cooking Time: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup Imperial margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups cashews, slightly broken or chopped *
- *Cashews - put cashews in a ziplock bag. Close. Use a rolling pin to break cashews into medium to large pieces.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir together, flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine margarine, white sugar, and brown sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time - beat until incorporated. Add vanilla.
- Gradually, mix in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate and cashews.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto parchment lined OR ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes, OR until edges are just turning brown. Do not overbake.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheets to cool on rack.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More