- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 2 at 1/2 cup
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- ½ Medium Cauliflowers
- 1.Grate the cauliflower finely, or chop in a food processor, so that it is like rice*
- 2.Cook the “rice” in 1 inch (2.5cm) boiling water for 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Drain well and season to taste with salt
- •Be careful not to over-process the cauliflower or it will become mushy
NotesThis came from the weight lose program I am on called 'JumpstartMedicine'.
It allows me to 'feel' like I am eating potatoes when I really cannot have them!!!
It is a great recipe for anyone watching carbs!!