- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 2 at 1/2 cup
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- ½ Medium Cauliflowers
- 1.Grate the cauliflower finely, or chop in a food processor, so that it is like rice*
- 2.Cook the “rice” in 1 inch (2.5cm) boiling water for 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Drain well and season to taste with salt
- •Be careful not to over-process the cauliflower or it will become mushy
NotesThis came from the weight lose program I am on called 'JumpstartMedicine'.
It allows me to 'feel' like I am eating potatoes when I really cannot have them!!!
It is a great recipe for anyone watching carbs!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Austin Personal Training Recipes
The Social CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More