- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup finely crushed tortilla chips
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Fancy Nacho & Taco Shredded Cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded lettuce
- Chopped banana peppers or pepperoncini (optional)
- Combine ground beef, salsa, tortilla chips, chili powder and salt in medium bowl; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 8 patties.
- Place hamburger bun tops, cut-side up, in pan large enough to hold one layer. Divide cheese evenly over buns; cover with foil. Place on edge of preheated charcoal grill 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Grill patties on preheated medium-hot grill; grill 5 minutes each side or until no longer pink in center. Serve on hamburger bun bottoms; top with tomatoes, lettuce and, if desired, peppers. Cover with bun tops, cheese-side down.
My Family Cookbook
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More