- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup finely crushed tortilla chips
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Fancy Nacho & Taco Shredded Cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded lettuce
- Chopped banana peppers or pepperoncini (optional)
- Combine ground beef, salsa, tortilla chips, chili powder and salt in medium bowl; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 8 patties.
- Place hamburger bun tops, cut-side up, in pan large enough to hold one layer. Divide cheese evenly over buns; cover with foil. Place on edge of preheated charcoal grill 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Grill patties on preheated medium-hot grill; grill 5 minutes each side or until no longer pink in center. Serve on hamburger bun bottoms; top with tomatoes, lettuce and, if desired, peppers. Cover with bun tops, cheese-side down.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More