- Cooking Time: 9
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 450F degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine baking mix, milk and cheese.
- Use a tablespoon or small ice-cream scoop to drop batter about 2 inches apart onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 7-9 minutes, until lightly browned.
- While baking, melt butter in a small container in microwave or on the stove.
- Stir in the garlic powder and garlic salt.
- When biscuits are done, remove from oven and pour butter over them to drench.
- Serve immediately.
NotesThese are the same as the biscuits that you get in the Red Lobster. I always eat too many of them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
culinary karmaSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More