- Cooking Time: 23-28
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 ounces (1 cup) LAND O LAKES® Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- Heat oven to 400°F. Melt butter in 8-inch square baking pan in oven (3 to 5 minutes).
- Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients except milk in medium bowl. Stir in milk just until moistened.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth (1 minute). Pat or roll dough into 12x6-inch rectangle. Cut into 12 (1-inch) strips.
- Dip each strip into melted butter in pan; fold each strip in half. Place folded strips in 2 rows in same pan. Bake for 23 to 28 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
NotesCheddar cheese and basil makes these home-baked pan biscuits a tasty supper accompaniment.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More