- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c. plus 3 T flour
- Granulated sugar subst. equal to 1/4 c. sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 c. reduced calorie tub margarine
- 1/4 c. skim milk
- 2 1/2 c part skim ricotta cheese
- 8 oz. reduced calorie cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 3 T fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- Dash salt
- Preheat oven to 300. Spray 13 by 9 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- To prepare batter, in large bowl using electric mixer on medium, mix flour, sugar substitute, baking powder, salt, eggs, margarine and milk until just blended. (Do not overmix).
- To prepare filling, in separate large bowl using electric mixer on low speed, mix remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour half the batter into prepared pan. Gently pour filling on top, being careful not to mix layers. Pour remaining batter over cheese mixture.
- Bake until golden brown and set, 1 1/2 hours. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (can be served chilled or at room temperature).
- Yield: 10 servings
- Plus it is on the weight watchers diet