- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c. plus 3 T flour
- Granulated sugar subst. equal to 1/4 c. sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 c. reduced calorie tub margarine
- 1/4 c. skim milk
- 2 1/2 c part skim ricotta cheese
- 8 oz. reduced calorie cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 3 T fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- Dash salt
- Preheat oven to 300. Spray 13 by 9 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- To prepare batter, in large bowl using electric mixer on medium, mix flour, sugar substitute, baking powder, salt, eggs, margarine and milk until just blended. (Do not overmix).
- To prepare filling, in separate large bowl using electric mixer on low speed, mix remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour half the batter into prepared pan. Gently pour filling on top, being careful not to mix layers. Pour remaining batter over cheese mixture.
- Bake until golden brown and set, 1 1/2 hours. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (can be served chilled or at room temperature).
- Yield: 10 servings
- Plus it is on the weight watchers diet
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Foodie BabySee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More