- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs Crescent rolls
- 2-8oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- Spread one roll flat on bottom of 9x13 ungreased pan.
- Mix one egg yok, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Spread mixture on top of crescent rolls.
- Cover with other package seal around edges. Brush with egg white.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar and milk, drizzle on top. Marlene
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More