- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs Crescent rolls
- 2-8oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- Spread one roll flat on bottom of 9x13 ungreased pan.
- Mix one egg yok, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Spread mixture on top of crescent rolls.
- Cover with other package seal around edges. Brush with egg white.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar and milk, drizzle on top. Marlene
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Koken met Oma
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More