- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/8 t. pepper
- 1 8oz. mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup cooking or dry white wine (optional)
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- Note: Increase milk and water to 1 cup each if not using wine.
- Melt 3 tbsp butter, coat chicken with salt and 3 tbsp flour. Brown cutlets and remove
- from skillet.
- In drippings over medium heat, melt 2 tbsp butter, pepper, and 1 tbsp flour until blended. Melt bouillon cube in 1/2 cup water and add milk and wine, boil. Add to skillet, add cutlets and cheese to the top. Reduce to low heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More