- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/8 t. pepper
- 1 8oz. mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup cooking or dry white wine (optional)
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- Note: Increase milk and water to 1 cup each if not using wine.
- Melt 3 tbsp butter, coat chicken with salt and 3 tbsp flour. Brown cutlets and remove
- from skillet.
- In drippings over medium heat, melt 2 tbsp butter, pepper, and 1 tbsp flour until blended. Melt bouillon cube in 1/2 cup water and add milk and wine, boil. Add to skillet, add cutlets and cheese to the top. Reduce to low heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More