- Cooking Time: 12-15 Minutes
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Kid Talk - Winter 2009
An easy recipe the kids could make for Christmas.
- 1/2 pkg Imperial cheese
- 1.2 cup soft butter
- dash salt, dash cayenne pepper
- 2 dashes tabasco sauce
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 2 cups GF rice krispies, (rolled a bit)
- Blend all ingredients.
- Add gluten free rice krispies.
- Drop by small spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Shape into cookies and flatten slightly with a gluten free floured fork.
- Bake at 350 for 12 to 15 mins.