- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pkg Imperial cheese
- 1.2 cup soft butter
- dash salt, dash cayenne pepper
- 2 dashes tabasco sauce
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 2 cups GF rice krispies, (rolled a bit)
- Blend all ingredients.
- Add gf rice krispies.
- Drop by small spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Shape into cookies & flatten slightly with a floured fork.
- Bake at 350 F for 12 to 15 mins.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Winter 2009
An easy recipe the kids could make for Christmas
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More