- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pkg Imperial cheese
- 1.2 cup soft butter
- dash salt, dash cayenne pepper
- 2 dashes tabasco sauce
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 2 cups GF rice krispies, (rolled a bit)
- Blend all ingredients.
- Add gf rice krispies.
- Drop by small spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Shape into cookies & flatten slightly with a floured fork.
- Bake at 350 F for 12 to 15 mins.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Winter 2009
An easy recipe the kids could make for Christmas
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Italy or Bust
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More