- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1(15-oz) can of crushed pineapple
- 1(3-oz) box of lemon jello
- 3 Tbs milk
- 6-oz cream cheese
- 1-9-oz container of cool whip, thawed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Heat the pineapple with it's juice until it boils. Stir in the jello and cool.
- Add the milk to the cream cheese, mix to soften
- Add the pineapple and jello mixture to the cream cheese.
- Fold in the cool whip and nuts.
- Place in a mold and chill well.
NotesI had this at a smorgasbord. It looked pretty and tasted good so I got the recipe.
If you do not have a mold a small bowl lined with plastic wrap will work also. Spray both the bowl with a little unflavored spray, this will allow the plastic wrap to stick better to the bowl and the plastic wrap will press out smoother for you. It also makes unmolding much easier.