- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 plum or small vine ripe tomatoes, cut lengthwise in half
- 1/4 cup Light Zesty Italian RF Dressing or Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella, part skim, low moisture
- 2 TBSP Parmesan cheese
- 1 TBSP chopped fresh herbs (basil, chives, parsley)
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Place tomatoes cut side up in greased 8 inch square foil pan. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle evenly with cheese. Place pan on grate of grill; close lid.
- Grill 10-12 minutes or when cheese is melted and bottoms of tomatoes are browned
- Sprinkle with herbs before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
The Social CookbookSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More