- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 - 13 ounce can evaporated milk
- -- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- -- In saucepan over low heat: Caramelize the sugar and water.
- Pour into a 9-inch round pan. Set aside.
- -- In blender: Blend cream cheese, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add condensed milk. Blend, again.
- Add evaporated milk. Blend, again.
- -- Slowly pour cream cheese mixture over the caramelized sugar.
- -- Place pan in a larger pan.
- Pour about one-inch of water in larger pan.
- -- Bake for one hour. Cool. Invert on plate.
- -- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
NotesA few of us had to serve a dessert for a larger group. We each made three of these. Enjoyed by all.