- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (5.5 ounce) package scalloped potato mix
- 4 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken breasts and saute until tender. Meanwhile, prepare potatoes according to package directions, adding 1 cup (instead of 2/3 cup) of milk and sliced potatoes. When chicken is tender, remove from heat, let cool and shred. Add shredded chicken to potato mixture.
- Fold chicken/potato mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 35 minutes. Add cheese and bake for another 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More