- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (5.5 ounce) package scalloped potato mix
- 4 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken breasts and saute until tender. Meanwhile, prepare potatoes according to package directions, adding 1 cup (instead of 2/3 cup) of milk and sliced potatoes. When chicken is tender, remove from heat, let cool and shred. Add shredded chicken to potato mixture.
- Fold chicken/potato mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 35 minutes. Add cheese and bake for another 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More