- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom soup
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken soup
- 2 bags of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tube of crescent rolls
- Cook the chicken any way you like and the shred it into little pieces. After shredding your chicken add cheese and mix with your hands in a bowl together. While doing this put your soup on high and mix both of them together until warm. Take a fistful of cheese and chicken and form into small ball. Place ball inside crescent roll and wrap up and repeat with chicken and cheese mixture. Place all crescent rolls into a bakeware pan (like Pyrex). Pour your soup mixture over crescent roll balls. Place in oven and bake according to crescent roll directions. When crescent rolls are done you have your cheesy chicken!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More