- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread
- 2/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 5 oz.)
- In small bowl, with wire whisk or fork, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper; set aside.
- In 10-inch skillet, melt 1 tablespoon Shedd's Spread Country Crock Spread over medium-high heat and cook green pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender; set aside.
- In 8-inch skillet, melt 1 tablespoon Spread and add 1/2 of the egg mixture.
- With spatula, lift set edges of omelet, tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom. When omelet is set and slightly moist, add 1/2 of both the green pepper mixture and cheese.
- With spatula, fold omelet and cook an additional 30 seconds or until cheese is melted.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Watt's Cooking in PA?
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More