- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 2 cups sweetened, shredded coconut
- 2 cups sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 cups dried cherries, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Toss oats, coconut, almonds and cherries together in a large bowl.
- Pour the oil and honey over the oat mixture.
- Add the cinnamon and stir with a wooden spoon until all the oats and nuts are covered with liquids.
- Pour onto a sheet pan.
- Bake stirring occasionally with a spatula, until the mixture turns a nice even golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool stirring occasionally.
- Store in air tight container.
NotesSometimes I have a craving for something crunchy that is healthy too! This is an easy recipe and tastes great sprinkled over yogurt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More