- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 2 cups sweetened, shredded coconut
- 2 cups sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 cups dried cherries, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Toss oats, coconut, almonds and cherries together in a large bowl.
- Pour the oil and honey over the oat mixture.
- Add the cinnamon and stir with a wooden spoon until all the oats and nuts are covered with liquids.
- Pour onto a sheet pan.
- Bake stirring occasionally with a spatula, until the mixture turns a nice even golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool stirring occasionally.
- Store in air tight container.
NotesSometimes I have a craving for something crunchy that is healthy too! This is an easy recipe and tastes great sprinkled over yogurt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More