- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 2 cups sweetened, shredded coconut
- 2 cups sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 cups dried cherries, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Toss oats, coconut, almonds and cherries together in a large bowl.
- Pour the oil and honey over the oat mixture.
- Add the cinnamon and stir with a wooden spoon until all the oats and nuts are covered with liquids.
- Pour onto a sheet pan.
- Bake stirring occasionally with a spatula, until the mixture turns a nice even golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool stirring occasionally.
- Store in air tight container.
NotesSometimes I have a craving for something crunchy that is healthy too! This is an easy recipe and tastes great sprinkled over yogurt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Nick's PicksSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More