- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 package unsweetened cherry Kool-Aid
- 10 apples
- 10 wooden craft sticks
- Mix sugar, vinegar and water.
- Boil until mixture reaches 300 degrees F on a candy thermometer; cool.
- Stir in Kool-Aid.
- Put apples on sticks and dip into mixture quickly.
NotesThe kids won't believe how much fun these are to make and even more fun to eat!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More