- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 package unsweetened cherry Kool-Aid
- 10 apples
- 10 wooden craft sticks
- Mix sugar, vinegar and water.
- Boil until mixture reaches 300 degrees F on a candy thermometer; cool.
- Stir in Kool-Aid.
- Put apples on sticks and dip into mixture quickly.
NotesThe kids won't believe how much fun these are to make and even more fun to eat!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More