- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 package unsweetened cherry Kool-Aid
- 10 apples
- 10 wooden craft sticks
- Mix sugar, vinegar and water.
- Boil until mixture reaches 300 degrees F on a candy thermometer; cool.
- Stir in Kool-Aid.
- Put apples on sticks and dip into mixture quickly.
NotesThe kids won't believe how much fun these are to make and even more fun to eat!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More