- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 package unsweetened cherry Kool-Aid
- 10 apples
- 10 wooden craft sticks
- Mix sugar, vinegar and water.
- Boil until mixture reaches 300 degrees F on a candy thermometer; cool.
- Stir in Kool-Aid.
- Put apples on sticks and dip into mixture quickly.
NotesThe kids won't believe how much fun these are to make and even more fun to eat!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More