- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, softened
- 1 cup LAND O LAKES® Sour Cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling*
- Topping Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Butter
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine 1 cup sugar and 1/2 cup butter in large mixer bowl.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy (1 to 2 minutes).
- Add sour cream, eggs and vanilla; continue beating until well mixed.
- Reduce speed to low; add 2 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Beat until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
- Spread half of batter into greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Spoon cherry pie filling over batter.
- Spoon remaining batter over pie filling; spread carefully.
- Stir together 1/4 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar, pecans and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- Cut in 3 tablespoons butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture over batter.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and topping is dark golden brown.
- Substitute 1 (21-ounce) can your favorite flavor pie filling.
- Yield: 15 servings
NotesThis coffee cake is perfect for a Spring morning coffee break.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More