- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, softened
- 1 cup LAND O LAKES® Sour Cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling*
- Topping Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Butter
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine 1 cup sugar and 1/2 cup butter in large mixer bowl.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy (1 to 2 minutes).
- Add sour cream, eggs and vanilla; continue beating until well mixed.
- Reduce speed to low; add 2 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Beat until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
- Spread half of batter into greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Spoon cherry pie filling over batter.
- Spoon remaining batter over pie filling; spread carefully.
- Stir together 1/4 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar, pecans and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- Cut in 3 tablespoons butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture over batter.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and topping is dark golden brown.
- Substitute 1 (21-ounce) can your favorite flavor pie filling.
- Yield: 15 servings
NotesThis coffee cake is perfect for a Spring morning coffee break.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More