- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioner'sugar, divided
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tubes (8 oz.each) refrigerated
- crescent rolls
- 1 can(21 oz.) cherry pie filling
- 2 to 3 teaspoons milk
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream
- cheese and 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar until smooth. Add egg; beat just until combined. Stir in vanilla: set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Set four triangles aside. Place remaining triangles on a greased 14-inch pizza pan, forming a ring with wide ends facing outer edge of pan and pointed ends towards the center. Lightly press seams together.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over dough to within 1/2 inch of edges. Top with pie filling to within 1/2 inch of cream cheese edges. Cut reserved triangles into thirds, starting at the wide end and ending at the point. Arrange over pie filling with points facing outer edge of pan, forming spokes. Press ends at center and outer edge to seal.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Combine remaining confectioner's sugar and enough milk to achieve drizzling consistency; drizzle over coffee cake.
- Yield: 12 servings
NotesThis recipe is from the Taste of Home magazine. March/April 2005 issue
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More