- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 96
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 1/2 cups butter-flavor shortening
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) package Milk Duds
- In a mixing bowl, cream the shortening, peanut butter, 1 1/2 cups of the sugar and brown sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Shape 4 teaspoons of dough around each Milk Dud so it is completely covered. Roll balls in remaining sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing to wire racks.
- Yields about 8 dozen.
NotesWhen you love MILK DUDs you'll try them in anything!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Gluten-Free and Delicious
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More