- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Butter ½ lb. – 225 g
- Icing sugar 1 C
- *Roasted chick pea flour 1 C
- Rice flour 1 C
- Pinch of salt Pinch
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Slowly add sifted flours and salt.
- Rest in refrigerator for about 30 minutes before rolling.
- Roll dough and cut into desired shapes.
- Bake at 350 F.
- *To roast chick pea flour stir with a whisk
- in a wok over high heat until golden brown
- in colour.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Summer 2010
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Koken met OmaSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More