- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Butter ½ lb. – 225 g
- Icing sugar 1 C
- *Roasted chick pea flour 1 C
- Rice flour 1 C
- Pinch of salt Pinch
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Slowly add sifted flours and salt.
- Rest in refrigerator for about 30 minutes before rolling.
- Roll dough and cut into desired shapes.
- Bake at 350 F.
- *To roast chick pea flour stir with a whisk
- in a wok over high heat until golden brown
- in colour.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Summer 2010
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Lau Family Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More