- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 C water
- 3 Tbs. Soya Sauce (G.F.)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 C yam, diced
- 1 C carrots, sliced
- 1 C celery, chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 3 C tomatoes, diced
- 2 - 540 ml Cans Chick peas, drained
- 2 C Chicken Stock (G.F.)
- 1/3 C peanut butter, Kraft (G.F.)
- 1 Tbs. Patak’s Hot Curry Paste
- 1 tsp Dried Cilantro
- In a saucepan, heat water and soya sauce.
- Add onion, yam, carrot, celery and red pepper.
- Simmer 10 min.
- Add tomatoes, chick peas, soup stock.
- Blend in peanut butter to hot liquid.
- Add curry paste and Cilantro.
- Simmer 30 min.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Spring 2009
Enjoyed at our 2009 Christmas party.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce