- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 T butter or margarine
- 1/2 c chopped onions
- 1 pkg (16 oz) frozen mixed veggies of your choice
- 2 c chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 c milk
- 1 t thyme
- 4 c Tater Tots (about 1/2 pkg)
- Preheat oven to 375'F.
- Saute onions in butter until tender.
- Add the veggies, chicken, soup, milk and thyme.
- Cook over low heat until heated through.
- Pour into a 1 1/2 qt. casserole and arrange tater tots on top.
- Bake 45 minutes or until tots are golden brown and casserole is hot and bubbly.
NotesI came across this recipe on another website. I have not tried, but it most likely will be tried next week using Thanksgiving leftovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Lau Family Recipes
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More