- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 T butter or margarine
- 1/2 c chopped onions
- 1 pkg (16 oz) frozen mixed veggies of your choice
- 2 c chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 c milk
- 1 t thyme
- 4 c Tater Tots (about 1/2 pkg)
- Preheat oven to 375'F.
- Saute onions in butter until tender.
- Add the veggies, chicken, soup, milk and thyme.
- Cook over low heat until heated through.
- Pour into a 1 1/2 qt. casserole and arrange tater tots on top.
- Bake 45 minutes or until tots are golden brown and casserole is hot and bubbly.
NotesI came across this recipe on another website. I have not tried, but it most likely will be tried next week using Thanksgiving leftovers.
Koken met Oma
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Italy or BustSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More