- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 T butter or margarine
- 1/2 c chopped onions
- 1 pkg (16 oz) frozen mixed veggies of your choice
- 2 c chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 c milk
- 1 t thyme
- 4 c Tater Tots (about 1/2 pkg)
- Preheat oven to 375'F.
- Saute onions in butter until tender.
- Add the veggies, chicken, soup, milk and thyme.
- Cook over low heat until heated through.
- Pour into a 1 1/2 qt. casserole and arrange tater tots on top.
- Bake 45 minutes or until tots are golden brown and casserole is hot and bubbly.
NotesI came across this recipe on another website. I have not tried, but it most likely will be tried next week using Thanksgiving leftovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More