- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cooked, cubed chicken breast meat
- 1/2 cup cooked and cubed ham
- 1/2 cup cooked wide egg noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Stir in the flour and heat until bubbly. Slowly add the milk, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chicken, ham, noodles, celery, salt and ground black pepper. Transfer this mixture to a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with the cheese and top with paprika, as desired. Return to oven and bake for 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More