- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-1/2 cups medium noodles (approximate 6 ounces)
- 1 - 6 ounce can chicken OR tuna *
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped - optional
- 1/4 cup pimento, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can cream of mushroom OR cream of chicken OR cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (OR use cheese of choice)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted - optional
- - Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- - Cook noodles in boiling water until almonst tender. Drain.
- - Combine in saucepan: chicken, mayonnaise, celery, onion, green pepper, pimento, salt, soup, and milk.
- - Heat thoroughly, but do not boil. Add cheese, and stir until cheese is melted. Add to noodles.
- - Pour into 2 quart casserole dish. Top with toasted almonds.
- - Bake for 20 minutes.
- * I usually cook 1 or 2 chicken breast halves OR use leftover chicken OR pork.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Italian Exchange
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More