- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-1/2 cups medium noodles (approximate 6 ounces)
- 1 - 6 ounce can chicken OR tuna *
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped - optional
- 1/4 cup pimento, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can cream of mushroom OR cream of chicken OR cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (OR use cheese of choice)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted - optional
- - Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- - Cook noodles in boiling water until almonst tender. Drain.
- - Combine in saucepan: chicken, mayonnaise, celery, onion, green pepper, pimento, salt, soup, and milk.
- - Heat thoroughly, but do not boil. Add cheese, and stir until cheese is melted. Add to noodles.
- - Pour into 2 quart casserole dish. Top with toasted almonds.
- - Bake for 20 minutes.
- * I usually cook 1 or 2 chicken breast halves OR use leftover chicken OR pork.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More