- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 16 ounces bag frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken or turkey meat
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 - 8 ounces bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 bag (16 ounces) Pepperidge Farm herb stuffing mix
- 1 stick butter or margarine, thinly sliced
- Mix the soup and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Spread the broccoli in the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan; cover evenly with the chicken.
- Spoon the soup mixture evenly over the chicken, spreading it with the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle with the cheddar then cover with the stuffing mix. Dot with butter.
- Cover with foil; bake @ 350* for 45 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
- Serves 8
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Italy or Bust
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More