CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
- 1 - 16 ounces bag frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken or turkey meat
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 - 8 ounces bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 bag (16 ounces) Pepperidge Farm herb stuffing mix
- 1 stick butter or margarine, thinly sliced
Mix the soup and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
Spread the broccoli in the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan; cover evenly with the chicken.
Spoon the soup mixture evenly over the chicken, spreading it with the back of a spoon.
Sprinkle with the cheddar then cover with the stuffing mix. Dot with butter.
Cover with foil; bake @ 350* for 45 minutes.
Cut into squares.