- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 16 ounces bag frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken or turkey meat
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 - 8 ounces bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 bag (16 ounces) Pepperidge Farm herb stuffing mix
- 1 stick butter or margarine, thinly sliced
- Mix the soup and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Spread the broccoli in the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan; cover evenly with the chicken.
- Spoon the soup mixture evenly over the chicken, spreading it with the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle with the cheddar then cover with the stuffing mix. Dot with butter.
- Cover with foil; bake @ 350* for 45 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
- Serves 8
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More