- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of chicken soup
- 2 (8 oz.) cans Pillsbury Quick crescent dinner rolls
- 9 oz. frozen or fresh broccoli, chopped & cooked
- 2 c. cooked chicken
- 3-4 slices American cheese
- Cream the can of soup and cream cheese together. Add broccoli and
- chopped up chicken. Roll out 1 can of rolls (making 2 long rectangles).
- Spread filling in the middle of the rectangles leaving about 1/2 inch on
- all sides.
- Break sandwich cheese into strips. Lay across top of filling. Unroll
- second can and place on top of each rectangle and seal the edges
- together. Follow baking directions on crescent roll and bake until