- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of chicken soup
- 2 (8 oz.) cans Pillsbury Quick crescent dinner rolls
- 9 oz. frozen or fresh broccoli, chopped & cooked
- 2 c. cooked chicken
- 3-4 slices American cheese
- Cream the can of soup and cream cheese together. Add broccoli and
- chopped up chicken. Roll out 1 can of rolls (making 2 long rectangles).
- Spread filling in the middle of the rectangles leaving about 1/2 inch on
- all sides.
- Break sandwich cheese into strips. Lay across top of filling. Unroll
- second can and place on top of each rectangle and seal the edges
- together. Follow baking directions on crescent roll and bake until
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More