- Cooking Time: 30-45
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 8 cups milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups cooked chicken, cut up
- 2 lbs. broccoli, cut up and lightly steamed
- 2 lbs. cheddar cheese, grated
- WHITE SAUCE:
- Melt margarine in a large heavy pan.
- Add flour, stirring constantly.
- When it reaches the boiling point, add milk, mixing constantly with a wire whisk.
- Heat until almost boiling, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Place chicken breast in pan and cook. Drizzle sauce over chicken when done and top with grated cheese and serve with noodles
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More