- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Healthy Request Chicken Broth - (one 16 ounce can)
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning -
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast -- (5 ounces)
- 6 ounces red kidney beans - rinsed and drained (one 8 oz can)
- 1 cup stewed tomatoes-coarsely chopped and undrained, (one 8 ounce can)' 1 1/2 ounces uncooked noodles .. (Scant 1 cup)
- In a large saucepan, combine chicken broth, water, taco seasoning (or JO's Taco Seasoning), garlic, and parsley flakes.
- Add corn, red and green peppers, onion, chicken, kidney beams, and undrained tomatoes.
- Mix well to combine.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Stir in uncooked noodles.
- Lower heat, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes or until vegetables and noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Serves 4 (1 1/2 cups).
- Freezes well.
- HlNT: 1. Thaw corn by placing in a colander and rinsing under hot water for one minute. 2. If you don't have leftovers, purchase a Chunk of cooked chicken breast from your local deli.
- Servings: 4 Serving size (I Il2 cups) Per serving: 214 Cal, 2g Fat, 19 Pro, 30g Carb, 37Omg Sod, 5g Fib
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More