- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Healthy Request Chicken Broth - (one 16 ounce can)
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning -
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast -- (5 ounces)
- 6 ounces red kidney beans - rinsed and drained (one 8 oz can)
- 1 cup stewed tomatoes-coarsely chopped and undrained, (one 8 ounce can)' 1 1/2 ounces uncooked noodles .. (Scant 1 cup)
- In a large saucepan, combine chicken broth, water, taco seasoning (or JO's Taco Seasoning), garlic, and parsley flakes.
- Add corn, red and green peppers, onion, chicken, kidney beams, and undrained tomatoes.
- Mix well to combine.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Stir in uncooked noodles.
- Lower heat, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes or until vegetables and noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Serves 4 (1 1/2 cups).
- Freezes well.
- HlNT: 1. Thaw corn by placing in a colander and rinsing under hot water for one minute. 2. If you don't have leftovers, purchase a Chunk of cooked chicken breast from your local deli.
- Servings: 4 Serving size (I Il2 cups) Per serving: 214 Cal, 2g Fat, 19 Pro, 30g Carb, 37Omg Sod, 5g Fib
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More