- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 2 cups ham, chopped
- 2 cups Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 can cream of mushroom OR cream of celery soup
- 1/2 soup can water
- plain bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 2 quart rectangular casserole dish with non-stick spray. -- Mix soup with water. Set aside.
- Sprinkle dish with layer of bread crumbs. Then, half of the chicken, half of the ham, half of the cheese, and half of the soup mixture. Repeat layers. Top with a layer of bread crumbs.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes.
NotesI created this casserole with leftover Easter ham.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More