- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 2 eggs
- * 2 tablespoons of water
- * 1 cup of dry seasoned bread
- * 1 cup of flour
- * 1 1/2 pounds of thin sliced
- boneless chicken breasts
- * 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Mix eggs and water together.
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- Dip chicken into egg wash.
- Coat chicken with bread crumbs.
- Fry chicken in oil 1.5 - 2 minutes on each side depending on thickness.
NotesWhat's the secret to making crispy, golden-brown chicken cutlets? The dredge-dunk-and-pat method!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More