- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4 persons
- Preparation Time: 30
- INGREDIENT FOR DOUGH
- Plain flour 3 cups, Refine oil 3 tbsp, Milk half cup,Salt to taste.
- INGREDIENT FOR FILLING
- Boneless chicken pieces 200 gm, Finely chopped onion 1 cup, Finely chopped ginger 1 tbsp, Green chilli sauce 2 tbsp, Sweet chilli sauce 2 tbsp,Oil 3 tbsp, Salt to taste.
- INGREDIENT FOR RED SAUCE
- Tomato 2, Dry red chilli 4, Garlic cloves 8, Salt to taste.
- Mix all ingredients of dough and knead in a soft dough
- Make 10 equal balls with the dough and keep aside
- Boil the chicken and keep 1 cup stock
- Make long strips of chicken pieces
- Heat oil in a wok or frying pan and add onion, ginger salt and chicken strips and stir fry in a high flame
- Add green chilli sauce and sweet chilli sauce
- Keep the filling aside
- Roll out each balls of the dough in thin circle approximately 100 mm
- Put the filling in center
- Join the edges with your wet fingertips and stem for about 10 minutes
- PROCESS FOR RED SAUCE
- Put the tomatoes in boiling water and remove the peel
- Paste tomatoes, red chilli and garlic, add salt
- In a pan, add the paste and chicken stock and boil for 5 minutes
- Serve with dumpling
NotesThis dish is very much similar with chicken momo. It is healthy as well as tasty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Koken met Oma
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More