- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can chili beans, drained
- 6 (12 inch) flour tortillas, cut into strips
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked and shredded
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix sour cream, salsa, cream of chicken soup, onion and chili beans.
- Layer the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with 1/3 tortilla strips. Top with 1/3 chicken, 1/3 sour cream mixture and 1/3 Cheddar cheese. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, or until golden and bubbly. Let stand about 10 minutes, or as long as you can stand it!!! You're done!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More