- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 1/2 pounds of cooked chicken cutlets
- * 8 ounces of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- * 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese
- * 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Set four cooked cutlets* in a baking dish big enough to lay them flat in a single layer.
- Spread 1 cup of spaghetti sauce around the cutlets.
- Top with 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of parmesan on top.
- Bake in 350 degree preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- * To make Chicken Cutlets check out my video!
- Chicken Cutlet Recipe:
- 2 eggs, 2 Tablespoons of water, 1 cup dry seasoned bread crumbs, 1 cup flour, 1 ½ lbs thin sliced Boneless chicken breasts, 3 Tablespoons of olive/vegetable oil
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Mom's Cooking Secrets
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More