Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
* 1 1/2 pounds of cooked chicken cutlets
* 8 ounces of your favorite spaghetti sauce
* 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese
* 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Set four cooked cutlets* in a baking dish big enough to lay them flat in a single layer.
Spread 1 cup of spaghetti sauce around the cutlets.
Top with 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Sprinkle 1/4 cup of parmesan on top.
Bake in 350 degree preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
* To make Chicken Cutlets check out my video!
Chicken Cutlet Recipe:
2 eggs, 2 Tablespoons of water, 1 cup dry seasoned bread crumbs, 1 cup flour, 1 ½ lbs thin sliced Boneless chicken breasts, 3 Tablespoons of olive/vegetable oil
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Main Dish