- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 1/2 pounds of cooked chicken cutlets
- * 8 ounces of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- * 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese
- * 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Set four cooked cutlets* in a baking dish big enough to lay them flat in a single layer.
- Spread 1 cup of spaghetti sauce around the cutlets.
- Top with 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of parmesan on top.
- Bake in 350 degree preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- * To make Chicken Cutlets check out my video!
- Chicken Cutlet Recipe:
- 2 eggs, 2 Tablespoons of water, 1 cup dry seasoned bread crumbs, 1 cup flour, 1 ½ lbs thin sliced Boneless chicken breasts, 3 Tablespoons of olive/vegetable oil
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More