- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- ½ teaspoon dried sage
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 thin slices prosciutto (or ham)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup sweet vermouth (I just leave this out or replace with low sodium chicken/or veggie stock)
- ¼ cup beef broth low sodium
- Sprinkle each breast with sage and pepper. Place 1 slice of prosciutto wrapped on each chicken piece. Heat 1-tablespoon butter in large, heavy non-stick skillet over
- high heat. When butter starts to brown, add chicken, prosciutto side down, and cook until browned. Remove from pan. Add vermouth and broth to skillet. Deglaze scraping browned bits from bottom, add 1-tablespoon butter; swirl until just incorporated into a creamy sauce to pour over chicken.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More