- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 to 5 chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded (I used my food processor)
- 1 - 8 ounce block of Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons sour cream, approximate
- 12 ounces chunky salsa, approximate
- Olive oil, optional
- Mix the chicken, cheese, sour cream, and salsa together.
- Spread on tortilla. Cover with another tortilla. Brush lightly with olive oil.
- Place the olive oil side in heated frying pan. Brush top with olive oil.
- When heated, turn over and heat the other side.
- Serve immediately.
NotesMy family suggested quesadillas last night. I decided to use what I had on hand. All amounts are approximate since I did not measure. I'm under orders, "Write it down, Mom. We want it again."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More