- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 to 5 chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded (I used my food processor)
- 1 - 8 ounce block of Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons sour cream, approximate
- 12 ounces chunky salsa, approximate
- Olive oil, optional
- Mix the chicken, cheese, sour cream, and salsa together.
- Spread on tortilla. Cover with another tortilla. Brush lightly with olive oil.
- Place the olive oil side in heated frying pan. Brush top with olive oil.
- When heated, turn over and heat the other side.
- Serve immediately.
NotesMy family suggested quesadillas last night. I decided to use what I had on hand. All amounts are approximate since I did not measure. I'm under orders, "Write it down, Mom. We want it again."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More