- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 to 5 chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded (I used my food processor)
- 1 - 8 ounce block of Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons sour cream, approximate
- 12 ounces chunky salsa, approximate
- Olive oil, optional
- Mix the chicken, cheese, sour cream, and salsa together.
- Spread on tortilla. Cover with another tortilla. Brush lightly with olive oil.
- Place the olive oil side in heated frying pan. Brush top with olive oil.
- When heated, turn over and heat the other side.
- Serve immediately.
NotesMy family suggested quesadillas last night. I decided to use what I had on hand. All amounts are approximate since I did not measure. I'm under orders, "Write it down, Mom. We want it again."
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More