- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 ounces of chicken - cooked
- 1 cup of grapes - cut in half
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- Chop chicken into slightly larger than ½ inch chunks.
- Put the chicken into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add grapes and walnuts and about ½ cup of mayonnaise.
- Gently mix everything together.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More