- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 ounces of chicken - cooked
- 1 cup of grapes - cut in half
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- Chop chicken into slightly larger than ½ inch chunks.
- Put the chicken into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add grapes and walnuts and about ½ cup of mayonnaise.
- Gently mix everything together.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
NFPG Recipe Collection
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More