- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Brown chicken for 3-5 minutes per side; then transfer to a casserole dish. Spread vegetables over chicken and top with salsa.
- Cover casserole with foil and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, take off the lid and sprinkle the cheese over the chicken.
- Return to the oven and continue baking, uncovered, until the cheese has
- Serve immediately with GF tortilla chips, rice or GF cornbread
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Spring 2009
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Classic Chocolate Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More