- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Brown chicken for 3-5 minutes per side; then transfer to a casserole dish. Spread vegetables over chicken and top with salsa.
- Cover casserole with foil and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, take off the lid and sprinkle the cheese over the chicken.
- Return to the oven and continue baking, uncovered, until the cheese has
- Serve immediately with GF tortilla chips, rice or GF cornbread
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Spring 2009
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More