- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. Pasta bow ties - cooked/drained
- 1 lb. Chicken sausages
- 3 Onions, coarsely chopped
- 6 Garlic coves, minced
- 1/2 c. White wine
- 28 oz. Crushed tomatoes
- 2 T. Basil
- 1 T. Oregano
- 2 T. Fennel seeds
- 1/2 - 1 c.Cottage cheese or ricotta
- 1/2 c.Parmesan
- Prick sausages; place in pan w/1" water and 1 T. olive oil;bring to boil; reduce and let liquid cook away and brown till crisp or broil till crisp; deglaze pan w/wine.
- Slice on angle.
- Saute onions, garlic; add sausage;herbs,tomatoes & bring to bubble; cook on low.
- To drained pasta; add cheeses.
- Place half of sausage mixture in oval baking dish; top w/pasta and remaining sausage; cover w/Parmesan grated or shaved; place under broiler till cheese are browned and melted.
NotesGot this in a e-mail.Sounds good to me
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More