- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 1(3oz.) pkg. creamed cheese
- 1 (4 3/4-oz.) can chicken spread
- 1/2 tsp. mild curry powder
- 24 (1 1/2-to 2 in.) celery slices
- Wash & clean celery stalks well!
- Combine cream cheese, chicken spread, and curry. Stuff celery. Sprinkle with paprika. Chill. Serve cold.
- Yield 2 doz.
NotesI LOVE CELERY! By itself, cooking with, etc. The history on celery is very interesting too. I know there are a lot of folks that do not like this veggie, but for those of you who do, here are some "stuffings" for a change from peanut butter or pimento cheese (which I like on celery too.)
I collect old cookbooks, and these come from 1979, The Party Snacks Cookbook from Southern Living Cookbook Library.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
50 Shades of Taste
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More