- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 1(3oz.) pkg. creamed cheese
- 1 (4 3/4-oz.) can chicken spread
- 1/2 tsp. mild curry powder
- 24 (1 1/2-to 2 in.) celery slices
- Wash & clean celery stalks well!
- Combine cream cheese, chicken spread, and curry. Stuff celery. Sprinkle with paprika. Chill. Serve cold.
- Yield 2 doz.
NotesI LOVE CELERY! By itself, cooking with, etc. The history on celery is very interesting too. I know there are a lot of folks that do not like this veggie, but for those of you who do, here are some "stuffings" for a change from peanut butter or pimento cheese (which I like on celery too.)
I collect old cookbooks, and these come from 1979, The Party Snacks Cookbook from Southern Living Cookbook Library.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More