- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 1(3oz.) pkg. creamed cheese
- 1 (4 3/4-oz.) can chicken spread
- 1/2 tsp. mild curry powder
- 24 (1 1/2-to 2 in.) celery slices
- Wash & clean celery stalks well!
- Combine cream cheese, chicken spread, and curry. Stuff celery. Sprinkle with paprika. Chill. Serve cold.
- Yield 2 doz.
NotesI LOVE CELERY! By itself, cooking with, etc. The history on celery is very interesting too. I know there are a lot of folks that do not like this veggie, but for those of you who do, here are some "stuffings" for a change from peanut butter or pimento cheese (which I like on celery too.)
I collect old cookbooks, and these come from 1979, The Party Snacks Cookbook from Southern Living Cookbook Library.
Get Fit With Good Food!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More