- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley, divided
- 1 tablespoon dried basil, divided
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon parsley and 1 teaspoon basil evenly over the bottom of the baking dish. Arrange chicken breast halves in the dish, and sprinkle evenly with garlic slices. In a small bowl, mix the remaining 2 teaspoons parsley, remaining 2 teaspoons basil, salt, and red pepper; sprinkle over the chicken. Top with tomato slices.
- Bake covered in the preheated oven 25 minutes. Remove cover, and continue baking 15 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More