- Cooking Time: 40-45 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups diced zucchini
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Add the zucchini, chicken, soup, carrot, onion and sour cream to the remaining stuffing mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved stuffing mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
NotesMy family really enjoyed this tasty recipe. My son even suggested possible substitutions for the zucchini: asparagus, broccoli, or cauliflower.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More