- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef,
- 1 pound spicy sausage
- 1/2 cup green peppers, chopped,
- 1 cup onion, chopped,
- 1 cup celery, sliced or diced,
- 3 garlic cloves,
- 4 Tablespoon Chili powder,
- 1 Tablespoon dried red pepper (cayenne),
- 3 1/2 cups Canned diced tomatoes,
- 3 1/2 cups Canned crushed tomaotes,
- 1 small can Tomato paste (1/2 cup)
- In skillet, brown hamburg and sausage. Drain. Place meat and all other ingredients in crock pot. Cook on low for 8-10hrs.
- This usually makes about 11 cups. Serving size is 1 cup. Top with grated cheese, mexican blend.