- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15
- INGREDIENT FOR CHILLI BALLS
- Soya granule 2 cups, soak in hot water for 1 hour, Chopped green chilli 1 tbsp, Garlic paste 1 tbsp, ginger paste 1 tbsp, Vinegar 2 tsp, Baking soda ½ tsp, Chopped salary 2 tbsp, Corn flour 1 cup, Salt to taste, Oil for deep fry.
- INGREDIENT FOR GRAVY
- Dice cut capsicum green & yellow 1 cup, dice cut onion ½ cup, Chopped garlic shoot ½ cup, Vinegar 2 tbsp, Chopped green chilli 1 tbsp, Soya sauce 2 tbsp, Green chilli sauce 1 tbsp, 1 tbsp Corn flour dissolved in 1 cup water, Salt to taste, Garlic paste 2 tbsp, Oil 2 tbsp.
- • Strain soya granule and drain out the water
- • Mix all ingredients of chilli balls except oil with soya granule
- • Heat oil in a wok, make medium size balls and deep fry
- • Place balls on a paper towel to drain out extra oil, keep aside
- • For preparing gravy, heat 2 tbsp oil in another pan
- • Add capsicum and onion, stir fry
- • Add garlic paste and green chilli, cook for 2 minutes
- • Add ½ cup water and all sauces
- • Add chilli balls and cover the pan for 3 minutes
- • Add salt and ½ tbsp sugar (optional) and garlic shoot
- • Add water and corn flour mixture, stir well carefully for few seconds
- • Serve with fried rice
NotesIt is a veg dish, prepare with soye granule which is a great source of protein specially for vegetarian.The thick gravy gives it a traditional chinese taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More