- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/3 cup plum sauce
- 2-3/4 tsp. barbecue sauce
- 2-3/4 Tbs. orange juice
- 2-3/4 tsp. vegetable oil
- 2 inch piece fresh ginger, freshly grated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1-1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1-1/4 loinback pork ribs, cut into sections
- Combine plum sauce, barbecue sauce, orange juice, oil, ginger, garlic and cumin.
- Pour over ribs and allow to marinate 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Barbecue for 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked.
NotesThis is another recipe taught to me as a teenager by my friend and neighbor Mrs. Yee. It has a nice tangy taste different from the ribs my Dad used to make or the ribs I have had in different parts of the US. There are times when I do a barbecue for family and friends that I do different tastes of ribs in a sampler, and this recipe always disappears fast.