- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/3 cup plum sauce
- 2-3/4 tsp. barbecue sauce
- 2-3/4 Tbs. orange juice
- 2-3/4 tsp. vegetable oil
- 2 inch piece fresh ginger, freshly grated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1-1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1-1/4 loinback pork ribs, cut into sections
- Combine plum sauce, barbecue sauce, orange juice, oil, ginger, garlic and cumin.
- Pour over ribs and allow to marinate 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Barbecue for 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked.
NotesThis is another recipe taught to me as a teenager by my friend and neighbor Mrs. Yee. It has a nice tangy taste different from the ribs my Dad used to make or the ribs I have had in different parts of the US. There are times when I do a barbecue for family and friends that I do different tastes of ribs in a sampler, and this recipe always disappears fast.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More