- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/3 cup plum sauce
- 2-3/4 tsp. barbecue sauce
- 2-3/4 Tbs. orange juice
- 2-3/4 tsp. vegetable oil
- 2 inch piece fresh ginger, freshly grated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1-1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1-1/4 loinback pork ribs, cut into sections
- Combine plum sauce, barbecue sauce, orange juice, oil, ginger, garlic and cumin.
- Pour over ribs and allow to marinate 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Barbecue for 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked.
NotesThis is another recipe taught to me as a teenager by my friend and neighbor Mrs. Yee. It has a nice tangy taste different from the ribs my Dad used to make or the ribs I have had in different parts of the US. There are times when I do a barbecue for family and friends that I do different tastes of ribs in a sampler, and this recipe always disappears fast.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More