- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/3 cup plum sauce
- 2-3/4 tsp. barbecue sauce
- 2-3/4 Tbs. orange juice
- 2-3/4 tsp. vegetable oil
- 2 inch piece fresh ginger, freshly grated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1-1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1-1/4 loinback pork ribs, cut into sections
- Combine plum sauce, barbecue sauce, orange juice, oil, ginger, garlic and cumin.
- Pour over ribs and allow to marinate 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Barbecue for 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked.
NotesThis is another recipe taught to me as a teenager by my friend and neighbor Mrs. Yee. It has a nice tangy taste different from the ribs my Dad used to make or the ribs I have had in different parts of the US. There are times when I do a barbecue for family and friends that I do different tastes of ribs in a sampler, and this recipe always disappears fast.
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More