- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. water
- 1 c. flour
- 1/2 butter or margarine 4 eggs
- 2 small vanilla instant puddings
- 2 1/2 c. milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla or almond extract
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 2 sq. baking chocolate
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 3 T. milk
- 2 T. butter or margarine
- 1 T. vanilla
- DIRECTIONS: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Make ring dough. Bring water & margarine to a rolling boil. Add flour ALL AT ONCE and boil again until it forms a ball and leaves the side of the pan. Remove from heat and add one egg at a time, mixing well between each egg. Form into a ring shape on a baking sheet. (To make it well-shaped, I place a coffee cup in the center to get a good circle then remove cup before baking.) Bake for 45 minutes. Turn off oven and let ring sit in warm oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Filling: Mix pudding packages with milk and beat. As it starts to thicken, add vanilla extract and Cool Whip.
- Cut open ring approximately 1/2 down side of ring. Remove wet tendrils inside. Fill ring with pudding mixture.
- Frosting: Melt chocolate & margarine over LOW heat. Add milk, powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Cool. When thick, spread on filled ring. Refrigerate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More