- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMany years ago I worked in a office that had pot luck lunches. So I decided to make an adult version of a pudding pie. I used different combinations of puddings, liquors and toppings, this is my favorite.
- 1 box chocolate pudding
- 1 box butterscotch pudding (NOT INSTANT)
- 3 1/2 cups of milk (preferably whole milk)
- 1/2 cup Kahlua
- 1 chocolate graham cracker crust
- 1 bar of white chocolate with almonds like Nestles or 8oz. of cool whip
- 1/4 lb chocolate rum candies (they are about the size of goobers)
- Cook the butterscotch pudding per directions on box using 2 cups of milk.
- Pour in a bowl to cool
- Next cook chocolate pudding using 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- When pudding starts to thicken add Kahlua. mix and cook a few more minutes to thicken and let cool.
- Note: if you don't like the skin that forms on the pudding cover with plastic wrap.
- Take your butterscotch pudding which should be cool by now and spoon onto crust, when chocolate pudding is cool spoon on top. Put pie in fridge to get cold.
- Before serving.
- If using white chocolate, take a vegetable peeler and shave down side of bar, you can make designs if you'd like or you can put on some cool whip and rum balls to make your design.