- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box chocolate pudding
- 1 box butterscotch pudding (NOT INSTANT)
- 3 1/2 cups of milk (preferably whole milk)
- 1/2 cup Kahlua
- 1 chocolate graham cracker crust
- 1 bar of white chocolate with almonds like Nestles or 8oz. of cool whip
- 1/4 lb chocolate rum candies (they are about the size of goobers)
- Cook the butterscotch pudding per directions on box using 2 cups of milk.
- Pour in a bowl to cool
- Next cook chocolate pudding using 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- When pudding starts to thicken add Kahlua. mix and cook a few more minutes to thicken and let cool.
- Note: if you don't like the skin that forms on the pudding cover with plastic wrap.
- Take your butterscotch pudding which should be cool by now and spoon onto crust, when chocolate pudding is cool spoon on top. Put pie in fridge to get cold.
- Before serving.
- If using white chocolate, take a vegetable peeler and shave down side of bar, you can make designs if you'd like or you can put on some cool whip and rum balls to make your design.
NotesMany years ago I worked in a office that had pot luck lunches. So I decided to make an adult version of a pudding pie. I used different combinations of puddings, liquors and toppings, this is my favorite.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More