- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups Chocolate Chex Cereal
- 4 cups Golden Grahams
- 1 bag popped microwave pop corn
- 2 cups honey roasted peanuts
- 1/2 c butter
- 2/3 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c. light corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Put Chex, Golden Grahams, popcorn & nuts in baking pan.
- Heat butter, sugar, syrup & vanilla on stove. Drizzle over cereal, tossing until covered.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on wax paper to cool.
- After it has cooled I add 1-2 cups of something chocolate. (chocolate covered cashews, M & Ms or chocolate covered raisins.)
NotesIs this a yummy mix! I brought this as an autumn snack, and added candy corn instead of chocolate candy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Short & SweetSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More