- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups Chocolate Chex Cereal
- 4 cups Golden Grahams
- 1 bag popped microwave pop corn
- 2 cups honey roasted peanuts
- 1/2 c butter
- 2/3 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c. light corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Put Chex, Golden Grahams, popcorn & nuts in baking pan.
- Heat butter, sugar, syrup & vanilla on stove. Drizzle over cereal, tossing until covered.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on wax paper to cool.
- After it has cooled I add 1-2 cups of something chocolate. (chocolate covered cashews, M & Ms or chocolate covered raisins.)
NotesIs this a yummy mix! I brought this as an autumn snack, and added candy corn instead of chocolate candy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More