CHOCOLATE CHIP SNOWBALLS
Why I Love This Recipe
These are very "chocolatey." If you want a touch more sweetness, roll the cookies in confectioners' sugar.
Ingredients You'll Need
2 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
1 cups unsalted butter, softened
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup (6 ounce package) semisweet mini-chocolate chips
1/4 cup Ghirardelli sweet ground chocolate *
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment OR lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Stir together flour and salt. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar. Add vanilla and melted chocolate. Gradually add dry ingredients. Stir in mini-chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Bake on prepared cookie sheets for 10 to 12 minutes
- Roll cooled cookies in Ghirardelli sweet ground chocolate.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Cookies