- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cups unsalted butter, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup (6 ounce package) semisweet mini-chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Ghirardelli sweet ground chocolate *
- - Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment OR lightly grease cookie sheets.
- - Stir together flour and salt. Set aside.
- - In large mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar. Add vanilla. Gradually add dry ingredients. Stir in mini-chocolate chips.
- - Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Bake on prepared cookie sheets for 10 to 12 minutes
- - Roll cooled cookies in Ghirardelli sweet ground chocolate.
- NOTE: For a little more sweetness roll in confectioners' sugar instead of Ghirardelli sweet ground chocolate.
NotesThese are very "chocolatey." If you want a touch more sweetness, roll the cookies in confectioners' sugar.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More